Shellharbour City Business Network Workshop - July 2019
This month’s workshop is entitled: "Dare to Dream – Goal Setting and Confidence Building for Busy People" - Robyn Henderson
Networking strategist and business builder, Robyn Henderson has been speaking and writing about networking and business and career development and self-esteem building for over 25 years.
“Self-esteem is such an important part of life today and something that people rarely speak about. It is so important that we value our worth and not rely on others to prop up our confidence at work or in relationships. This course will give you the why, what how of self-esteem building and goal setting. Remember today is the first day of the rest of your life”.
In this workshop Robyn will discuss:
• Simple tips to increase your self confidence
• How to say no without feeling guilty
• Why leadership is not a popularity contest
• Healthy quick fixes when you are feeling overloaded
• Identifying the six step, 5 minutes per day habit to boost your self-esteem continually
• Being aware of the potential damage of negative self-talk
• Understanding the 5 steps of powerful goal setting
• How to overcome your fear of failure
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to be more effective in your career and business!
Date: Thursday – 18 July 2019
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: The Auditorium, Shellharbour Civic Centre, 76 Cygnet Avenue, Shellharbour City Centre – Look for the Shellharbour City Business Network banner
Cost: Free - Morning tea provided
RSVP: Bookings are essential.
Contact: E: email@example.com or P: 4221 6317
Bookings are essential for this event!
Click here to register