Shellharbour City Business Network Meeting - April 2021
This month’s topic is Speed Networking.
Speed Networking is the business version of speed dating. It is a structured and fast paced networking event enabling participants to:
- interact with others
- promote their business
- practice their promotion skills
- learn how others promote their business
Effective Networking will help you develop and improve your skill set, stay on top of the latest trends in your industry and meet prospective clients, partners and mentors.
An effective networker is able to:
- let others know who you are and why their good at what they do
- discover new customers or clients
- identify business or sales leads
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the event:
- Know why you want to attend
- Know the specific outcomes you want from the event
- Know what you'll say about yourself and your business
- Know what to ask about other businesses
- Practice a 60-second statement that includes your name, business and what you are looking for - such as information, leads, etc
- Make sure you have a supply of business cards
- Bring a pen, notepad and your appointment calendar
- Remember that you have a few seconds to make a positive first impression
Don’t miss this free opportunity to promote your business and learn from other business owners how to best promote your business!
Date: Wednesday 21 April 2021
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Venue: The Auditorium, Shellharbour Civic Centre, 76 Cygnet Avenue, Shellharbour City Centre – Look for the Shellharbour City Business Network banner
Cost: Free – Tea and Coffee provided
RSVP: Bookings are essential.
Contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: 4221 6317
Bookings are essential for this event!
Please click here to register.