NSW Small Business Month - October 2018 - How to Build an Engaged Instagram Following!
Melinda Shobrook - Social Media Specialist
During this workshop, Melinda Shobrook will demonstrate how to best use Instagram as a way to build your business.
Melinda is an expert in utilising all of the features of this technology. Some of issues covered include:
- How hashtags work best and how to use them effectively
- Understanding your 'Insights' section
- The ingredients of a winning Instagram post
- The Instagram story and IGTV
- Analysing a range of Instagram posting options
Date: Thursday 18 October 2018
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Warilla Bowls & Recreation Club - Jason Avenue Barrack Heights NSW 2527
Bookings are essential for this event!
Click here to register.