Business Development Workshop - April
Thursday 18 April
Topic – Customer Experience - Your Key to a Successful Business
Presenter – Janine Linklater – Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre (SRBEC)
In this interactive and hands-on workshop, Janine Linklater will demonstrate what youcan do to successfully build your loyal customer base and keep them coming back for more.
Participants will learn:
• The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
• How to deliver a customer experience that will enhance your business and increase your sales
• How to develop your own Competitive Advantage
Throughout the session you will:
• Discover the six most common customer expectations of any business and explore how to incorporate them into your own.
• Understand the value of a customer-focused business
• Create your own Customer Experience Strategy that will meet or exceed your customer’s expectations
Date: Thursday 18 April 2019
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: Shellharbour Civic Centre Auditorium, 76 Cygnet Avenue, Shellharbour City Centre.
There are limited places for this workshop - Bookings are essential!!
Click hereto register.